CODE OF CONDUCT
- Competitors must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner, maintaining an appropriate demeanor to spectators (including youth and minors), members of the press, tournament administrators, and to other Competitors. These requirements apply both offline and online, including with respect to social media conduct and activity on live streams. All Competitors are expected to adhere to the standards of sportsmanship and the ZWC Rules of Conduct, available at www.zombiesworldchampionship.com/terms,, at all times, including when not participating in ZWC sanctioned events. Behaviors prohibited by the ZWC Rules of Conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Violating any law, rule or regulation, as determined by ZWC in its sole discretion;
- Using any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts a ZWC Service or another’s computer or property;
- Interfering with or disrupting another player’s use of an ZWC Service;
- Harassing, threatening, bullying, repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated;
- Publishing, posting, uploading, or distributing content, or organizing/participating in any activity, group or guild that ZWC (acting reasonably) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful (e.g., expressing negative views about a person or group of people based on race, immigration status (e.g., alienage/citizenship status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or similar characteristics), harassing, profane, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, sexually explicit and/or exploitive, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, unlawful or otherwise inconsistent with the goodwill of ZWC and ZWI, directed at ZWC, its affiliates, and other competitors will not be tolerated;
- Using exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an ZWC Service;
- Selling, buying, trading or otherwise transferring or offering to transfer your ZWC Account, any personal access to ZWC Services, or any ZWC Content associated with your ZWC Account, including ZWC Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an ZWC Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by ZWC;
- Engaging in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an ZWC Service; or
- Promoting, encouraging or taking part in any prohibited activity described above.
- Every Competitor is asked to maintain an adequate level of respect with the other Competitors, the referees, and the production team. Threatening behavior towards the production team, referees, and the other Competitors will not be tolerated. Incidents and punishment will be identified at the sole discretion of the tournament administrators. Competitors must abide by the instructions made by the tournament administrators at all times. All Competitors must follow Sponsor’s directions. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Competitor from the Competition at any level, any time, and for any reason.
- Competitors will be asked to select a unique name to identify themselves for the online elimination and live produced broadcast. This name can be the same as their platform identifier, but is not required to be the same. The name must be unique from other Competitor names and must not be deemed vulgar by ZWC.
During the Competition:
- Abusive behavior, including harassment and threats is prohibited.
- Fighting or any physical abuse directed at any Competitor, spectator, official or any other person is prohibited.
- Damage and/or abuse to game consoles, controllers, or any provided tournament equipment is prohibited.
- Any action that interferes with play of a game, including but not limited to purposely breaking a game station, interfering with power, and abuse of in-game pausing, is prohibited.
- Gambling, including betting on the outcome of games, is prohibited.
- Disclosure of any confidential information provided by ZWC or any of its affiliates to any other people or groups of people, including via social media is prohibited.
- All Competitors must make best efforts to make themselves available for post-tournament awards ceremonies, interviews, and the entirety of the live event and any promotional activities reasonably requested by ZWC.
- Additionally, during the competition, without limiting the foregoing obligations, Competitor is prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Any display of nude or substantially nude genitalia, breasts, or buttocks or clothing that is revealing of the foregoing (wet t-shirts, see-through apparel, thongs, etc);
- Descriptions of sexual or excretory acts. Descriptions of sexual or excretory acts, even if the descriptions are made through euphemisms or without the use of sexual terms;
- Depictions of sexual or excretory acts. Depictions of sexual or excretory acts, even where participants are clothed or where it is obvious that the depicted activity is not actually occurring;
- Drug use. Depictions or references to illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, or drug use, except where the clear purpose of the depiction or reference is to discourage illegal drug use;
- Encouraging violence or other criminal activity. Language or depictions that may reasonably be understood as encouraging violent or criminal activity, civil unrest, or violence against any person or group;
- Hateful language. Language expressing negative views about a person or group of people based on race, immigration status (e.g., alienage/citizenship status), national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or similar characteristics);
- Coarse gestures. Gestures that may reasonably be understood to convey a message otherwise prohibited by these guidelines, including, by way of example, the display of the middle finger and gang signs;
- Animal cruelty. Any depiction of conduct in which a living or model animal is harassed, maimed, mutilated, tortured, wounded, or killed.
Collusion is defined as any agreement among two or more Competitors to cause
disadvantage to other Competitors in the Competition. Collusion between Competitors is strictly prohibited. Examples of collusion include, but are not limited to:
- Intentionally losing a match for any reason at any time during the Zombies World Championship or during qualification for Series Events;
- Playing on behalf of another Competitor, including using a secondary account, to aid them during the Zombies World Championship or during qualification for Series Events;
- Any form of match-fixing.
- Soft play, defined as a Competitor not taking reasonable and fair actions to gain advantages against their opponent during a match;
- Agreeing to split prize money.
- Live Finals Drug & Alcohol Policy:
Competitors must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol while participating. Smoking, including the use of eCigarettes and vaporizers, is prohibited except in designated areas.
- Live Finals Dress Code:
- Competitors must wear attire appropriate to the circumstances and location at which the event is taking place.
- Rule Enforcement and Penalties
- At the discretion of tournament administration, penalties can be assessed for violations of rules or conduct not listed here both during and outside of the Zombies World Championship that violates the spirit of a fair competition. Penalties that can be assessed include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verbal warning;
- A deduction of points scored during the competition
- Disqualification from the ZWC Event;
- Loss of past, present, and/or future prize money;
- Temporary or permanent suspension from the Zombies World Championship.
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website, zombiesworldchampionship.com (the “Site” or “Website”), is operated by Snake Squad LLC. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Snake Squad LLC. Snake Squad LLC offers this Site, including all information, tools and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service,” or “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you should not access the Site or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools that are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
1.1 – REFUND POLICY
All online sales are final.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Site through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Snake Squad LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Site. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Site.
SECTION 4 – ZWC2 OFFICIAL RULES
4.1 OFFICIAL RULES
Zombies World Championship (the “ZWC” and/or “ZWC 2”) will consist of an online tournament followed by a main event to be held August 5, 2018 in Los Angeles, California (the “Main Event” and/or “Finals”). Each person who enters the ZWC (each, an “Entrant”) agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the ZWC. Each of the eight winning Entrants will be verified by ZWC officiating crew and deemed Finalists (“Finalist”).
4.2 HOW TO ENTER
To enter the ZWC, an Entrant who is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules must submit all of the following materials at any time between 12:00 am PDT on April 21, 2018 through July 7, 2018 11:59pm PDT (the “Entry Deadline”)
- A properly completed official registration form, located on the ZWC sign up page on zombiesworldchampionship.com.
- A $4.99 (earlybird) or $9.99, non-refundable fee, which must be submitted by credit card on the ZWC website. This fee helps to pay for the ZWC Production, Travel, and Prize Money.
All physical entry materials become the property of ZWC and will not be returned (no IP rights are affected).
4.3 ONLINE FINALIST PRIZES
Each Finalist will receive:
- Credit up to $1000 for a mutually agreed upon economy flight to Los Angeles from the nearest major airport of Finalist residence.
- Housing accommodations for multiple nights at TBD.
- Transportation to and from: LAX and The Finals
- Participation in the Main Event (Finals) to compete for a share of $15,000.
- A mention in Zombies World Championship 2
- Permission to use a version of the official ZWC name and logo in promotional materials relating to the event.
4.4 ESTIMATED PRIZE VALUE
The estimated total value of each Finalist prize package is approximately between $2,000 and $9,000. Actual value of Prize Trips may vary depending on Finalist’s residence, Finalist’s performance, and seasonal airline rates. The Finalist prizes will be made available to each Finalist after receipt of the declaration and release mentioned in the Finalist Requirements section of these Official Rules and confirmation of attendance at the event.
4.5 PRIZE POOL
The $15,000 Winner prize pool will be split amongst Finalists into the following shares after the Main Event:
- 1st place: $7,500
- 2nd Place: $3,000
- 3rd Place: $1,500
- 4th Place: $1,000
- 5th Place: $500
- 6th Place: $500
- 7th Place: $500
- 8th Place: $500
4.6 WINNER SELECTION PROCESS
The winners of the online competition will be selected by performance; the winner of each of the 7 challenges will determine 8 total Finalists. In the case of a tie, kills will be the tiebreaker.
4.7 COMPETITION STRUCTURE
ZWC 2 will consist of 2 parts. The first part involves online gameplay on Solo and Co-Op Mode in Call of Duty Zombies on Black Ops 3, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 1, and WWII. The registration will cost $4.99 (+ fees) USD during the pre- registration (Early Bird) period from April 21, 2018 to May 6, 2018 11:59pm PT, and $9.99 (+ fees) USD from May 7, 2018 at 12:00am PT to July 9, 2018 at 11:59pm PT. A ZWC staff will manage the scores of all registered players. All decisions made by ZWC staff are final.
Eight Finalists with the highest scores will be credited up to $1000.00 USD for a mutually agreed upon economy flight to Los Angeles for the Finals to play alongside the eight Content Creators for a chance to win a piece of a $30,000.00 total prize pool. There will be $15,000.00 of total prize money eligible for Finalists to win. Mcsportzhawk and MrRoflWaffles will host the event.
4.8 ZWC 2 ONLINE TOURNAMENT
The online tournament phase will be conducted online from April 27, 2018, through July 9, 2018. During this phase, players must register an account through zombiesworldchampionship.com. Players will play rounds of solo and co-op mode on Call of Duty Black Ops 1,2 & 3 and Call of Duty: WWII Zombies. Players must then submit their highest scoring gameplay to the leaderboard located on zombiesworldchampionship.com. Players must submit their final scores for each respective challenge by the date disclosed at zombiesworldchampionship.com. Players must use challenge specific clan tags that can be found under the Challenges section on zombiesworldchampionship.com. Any submission that does not comply with clan tag specifications and/or other rules will not be accepted. Players are permitted to submit an unlimited amount of times, although only the best scores will be taken.
No glitches, hacks, or exploits allowed. ZWC retains the right to disqualify any player identified using such glitch, hack, or exploit. ZWC has authority to disqualify any player for any reason.
4.9 FINALIST REQUIREMENTS
Any Finalist that does not satisfy all of the requirements of this section may be disqualified, and ZWC may select an alternate Finalist from the remaining entered Finalists.
An official ZWC staff member will email Finalist informing him/her of his/her winning nomination. Finalist must then confirm via email his/her attendance at final event in August of 2018. Finalist may then publicly announce his/her acceptance of winning nomination via social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, etc. ZWC will coordinate Finalist travel and accommodations following confirmation of acceptance.
Finalists whom are unable to attend must give notice to ZWC Staff within fourteen (7) days after notification of nomination has been sent to Finalist. Runner-up finalist attendees must perform the same duties as the actual Finalists. All individual Finalists must be in sufficient physical condition for safe travel to the Competition.
Incidentals, including, without limitation: telephone calls, facsimile charges, Internet charges, spa/beauty salon services, laundry, tours/excursions, gift shop purchases, hotel processing fees, airline service charges and any other expenses not mentioned in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the qualifier/finalist and his or her guest. Housing and airfare cannot be used separately. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and certain restrictions. Any extra nights stay and any additional costs associated with an extended stay are the sole responsibility of the qualifier/finalist and his or her guest. At least one parent or guardian whom is 21 or older must accompany minors. Additional restrictions may apply.
4.10 ZWC2 FINAL EVENT
No glitches, hacks, or exploits allowed. ZWC retains the right to disqualify any player identified using such glitch, hack, or exploit. ZWC has authority to disqualify any player for any reason. The Main Event will take place on August 5th, 2018 at TBD. Transportation will be provided to and from event arena and the finalist house on this day.
SECTION 5 – RESTRICTIONS AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website have restricted access and Snake Squad LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential All Users must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Terms, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Snake Squad LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Snake Squad LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
If you submit or transmit audio, video, or text materials to the Site, including, but not limited to, comments, questions, suggestions, drawings, or computer programs (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant to Snake Squad LLC and its affiliates, its partners and distributors, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable license, to use, distribute, edit, display, archive, publish, sublicense, perform, reproduce, make available, transmit, broadcast, sell, translate and create derivative works of those Submissions, and your name, voice, likeness and other identifying information where part of a Submission, in any form, media, or technology of any kind now known or developed in the future, for the purpose of developing and marketing game products and tournaments. You herby waive any moral rights you may have in such Submissions.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant to Snake Squad LLC and its affiliates the license above and that none of your Submissions are defamatory, violate any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, or violate applicable laws.
SECTION 6 – ELIGIBILITY
In order to register and maintain an account on the Site, an individual must:
- be a natural person, at least 14 years old, and who has had the email address submitted on the account registration form assigned to their use and control as represented;
- be a citizen or resident of a country (“Territory”) where skilled gaming is legal (as applicable from state to state within a given Territory);
- be physically located in a Territory in which participation in the Service you select, or the Site, is unrestricted by applicable laws; and
- comply with these Terms at all times.
- Individuals between 13 and 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian, who must read these Terms and agree to be bound by them, on behalf of their minor child.
- If you open an account and/or participate in any tournament or game offered on the Site while located in a prohibited jurisdiction, you will be in violation of the law of such jurisdiction and these terms, and subject to having your account suspended or terminated and all winnings (if any) voided.
SECTION 7 – REQUIRED INFORMATION
When registering to compete, you are required to provide the following information:
- your e-mail address,
- birth date,
- full name,
- credit card or other payment information
The information provided must be true, accurate, current and complete, as requested. You agree to update the registration data to keep it current and accurate. If we determine you are registering with purposely-incorrect information, we reserve the right to close your account.
SECTION 8 – SKILLED GAMING FOR PRIZES
Each User acknowledges that the outcome of the matches and tournaments offered on the Site are directly related to the number of members participating, and the skill levels of each member participating. Snake Squad LLC does not comment or have knowledge of the probability of one member winning a match vs. another member and makes no representations about an individual member’s chances of winning.
The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, Snake Squad LLC will determine the prize for the tournament. Except where otherwise noted, in all tournaments with actual cash entry fees, Snake Squad LLC retains a predetermined portion of the aggregate total as a production fee.
SECTION 9 – DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
Snake Squad LLC will determine the results and winners of each tournament offered, and such determinations are final. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
SECTION 10 – GAMEPLAY
Snake Squad LLC is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, disconnects from your game play on your platform, or any incorrect or inaccurate results that may be posted on your online game. You may not: (a) gain unauthorized access to this Website’s systems or any account (other than your own), interfere with the communications, procedures or performance of the Site or deliberately damage or undermine the Site; (b) affect the outcome of your online game play on your platform by means of or with the assistance of macros, bots, automated programs, screen analysis utilities, player collusion, any type of modifications, memory readers, telepathy, alien technology or similar methods or to otherwise commit fraud in relation to the Site; or (c) alter the human skill component of any game played on your platform. Any attempt to do so is a violation of both civil and criminal laws and will result not only in the termination of your user account and forfeiture of all winnings, bonuses and incentives to which you would otherwise be entitled, but potentially lead to civil and/or criminal prosecution. Snake Squad LLC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate any person’s account who is suspected of tampering with their game results for the tournament entered, or who otherwise violates these rules and to seek legal enforcement to the greatest extent possible, including referral to criminal prosecution authorities.
SECTION 11 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.
This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our Site.
SECTION 12 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 13 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 14 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
SECTION 15 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any neither control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 16 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties.
Third-party links on this Site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 17 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information, Gamertag or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle that requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
SECTION 19 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 20 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 21 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Snake Squad LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 21 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Snake Squad, LLC and our parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 22 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 23 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our Site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 24 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this Site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us, and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 25 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California.
SECTION 26 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 27 – TRADEMARKS
ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, AND CALL OF DUTY: WWII are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
SECTION 27 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]